service learning camp is over! it was a tiring four days for everyone but all in all, we enjoyed ourselves pretty much didn't we?:) camp is ALWAYS fun. sheesh i still can't get over the spacious rooms. i mean, there are MATTRESSES. and pillows. and bedsheets. okay never mind. i'm going mental.
lessons are starting soon! in wk3, which is arriving in approximately 2days and 12hours. if you have taken a good long look at our new timetable, you'll find that there are two words that describe it perfectly. PERFECTLY IMBALANCED. i think that's honestly what it is. but of course, different people have different interpretations based on their background and prior knowledge. *omg*.
amazingly, we have struck jackpot on our wonderful timetable. 7periods straight from 0800hrs on mondays and wednesdays. we also have a triple-science day on tuesdays. whee.
07V14 Survival Guide FOR STUDENTS. *hell, i only thought our teachers had a tough time but it seems like we've got it bad too.*
1. food and water is essential on mondays and wednesdays. 7periods are enough to kill you. if you don't wanna starve, heed this advice.
2. exercise your brains before tuesdays. triple sciences on one day is also bad enough to kill you. - ERROR. INFORMATION OVERLOAD. -
3. even though mondays are 7periods-killers, treasure it, for that is the only day we will be distant from math.
4. oh but there's triple bio on monday. dang.
5. there's IH project. be prepared.
gogogo v14 we'll live.
Ms Elaine Toh
Ms Karen Ong
Chen Xi Daphne
Indri [Green Monitor] Germaine [Welfare/log Rep] Alicia [Secretary] Liu Shuang
Yumeng Rachna Sharlene Desiree Szeying
Shiyao Sulin Siling [CT Rapper]
Zhang Qiao Christopher [Welfare/log Rep]
Kundan [House Rep] Jing Rong Kwan Wei